PROJECT: COUPLED BOOSTER BUMPS – NBC ELEMENTARY BUILDING
BID DUE DATE: MONDAY AUGUST 9, 1:00 PM, DISTRICT CONFERENCE ROOM, NORTHERN BEDFORD COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT
REQUIRED SITE VISIT PRIOR TO BID SUBMISSION MUST BE ARRANGED WITH MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR.
BID REQUIREMENT: Project must be completed by August 20, 2021
Provide the necessary labor, materials and supervision required to install and two closed coupled booster pumps, limited manifold piping, isolation valves, pressure gauges, pressure switches, float switches and duplex control panel.
Specifications for Booster Pump System:
- Full Specifications please click here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pBxvpvxO9f4Dy0vMvR6J38-Dc7cA_2adMzc5DqCa_VM/edit?usp=sharing
- Isolation, demolition and removal of Two (2) closed coupler booster pumps, limited manifold piping, isolation valves, pressure gauges, pressure switches, float switches and duplex control panel
- Furnish and install domestic water pump system including:
- 2 Ebara International close coupled end suction booster pumps or equivalent, 1.5” discharge, 2.5” suction driven by means of a 10 HP 01750 RPM, 208 volt, 3 phase TEFC motor.Each pump to have 304 L stainless steel impeller, stainless steel shaft sleeve, cast iron bracket and carbon/Viton shaft seal.
- 1 NEMA 1 duplex domestic water control panel with pump motor fused disconnects, control circuit breaker, control circuit transformer, motor starters with overloads, HOA selector switches and run lights, 24 time clock alteration, low water level cut out, high pressure alarm, common pressure horn
- 1 Mercoid pressure switch
- 4 replacement float switch
- Temp switches and pressure switch
- Furnish and install new domestic water piping with isolation valves, check valves and pressure gauges
- Furnish and install new service disconnects at pumps
- Factory start-up
- Above items can be substituted for equivalent brands