Vision for the District
A school district where all students receive a quality education emphasizing skills, knowledge and character development.
A school district where all employees continue to improve their skills, knowledge and procedures to meet the needs of all learners.
A community of well informed citizens who support educational excellence and work in a partnership with the school community to achieve quality educational results for all students.
1. Learning is a lifelong process.
2. Parents or primary care giver are a child's earliest teachers and remain critical influences.
3. All children can learn.
4. Every child deserves the best educational opportunity the school district can provide.
5. The developmental processes of pre-school children are enhanced through school-based early childhood program services.
6. Learning is a shared responsibility among students, teachers, parents, and community.
7. School is a focal point of the community.
8. The school is a moral force that both shapes and reflects community values.
9. A safe, orderly, and disciplined environment is essential for learning.
10. Curriculum and instruction must address the differing needs and learning styles of each student.
11. The high school diploma represents the acquisition of a core of academic skills.
12. The school strives to lead the community in the use of modern technology.
13. The school fosters an environment which builds positive relationships among all students.
14. The school stresses appreciation of the varied cultural influences which shape the world.
15. All school personnel serve as positive role models.
16. The school provides a caring influence which promotes emotional stability.