Making a Digital Report to ChildLine
This is the starting place for making electronic referrals for suspected child abuse to ChildLine. Be sure to click on Learn About Child Abuse Referrals for more information about the recent changes to the CPSL.
Here are the steps to create an account for the mandated reporting site:
Choose Referrals, read through the information, and select Continue at the bottom of the pageYou will need to setup an organization—our school districtOnce this is done, you are then able to create an Abuse Referral.
- Go to www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis
- Click on Create New Account
- Read the info and click Next
- Supply the requested Profile Information and hit Finish. At this time, an email will be sent with a temporary password.
- Login using the Keystone ID (user name) you created and temporary password from the email.
- You will be prompted to create a new password.
- Click on Login and you will then have two options: