Vision for the District
A school district where all students receive a quality education emphasizing skills, knowledge and character development.
A school district where all employees continue to improve their skills, knowledge and procedures to meet the needs of all learners.
A community of well-informed citizens who support educational excellence and work in a partnership with the school community to achieve quality educational results for all students.
- Learning is a lifelong process.
- Parents or primary care giver are a child's earliest teachers and remain critical influences.
- All children can learn.
- Every child deserves the best educational opportunity the school district can provide.
- The developmental processes of pre-school children are enhanced through school-based early childhood program services.
- Learning is a shared responsibility among students, teachers, parents, and community.
- School is a focal point of the community.
- The school is a moral force that both shapes and reflects community values.
- A safe, orderly, and disciplined environment is essential for learning.
- Curriculum and instruction must address the differing needs and learning styles of each student.
- The high school diploma represents the acquisition of a core of academic skills.
- The school strives to lead the community in the use of modern technology.
- The school fosters an environment which builds positive relationships among all students.
- The school stresses appreciation of the varied cultural influences which shape the world.
- All school personnel serve as positive role models.
- The school provides a caring influence which promotes emotional stability.